Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hi Honey, I'm Home!

I am back from a very relaxing vacation on the beach.


As I mentioned before, while I was gone one of my aprons was given away as a prize by Angela Anderson Photography. AAP's wonderfully fabulous Rachel was photographed wearing the apron.

How adorable is she!

Something different about this apron is the 44 inch waist ties. It isn't shown, however the waist ties can be wrapped around and tied in the front.

Also, while I was away I got a lovely shout out, from a lovely friend, with a lovely business. Posies & Plume make beautiful hair clips, headbands, shoe clips, and cake toppers. You can read the blog post here.

Well now that I am home I will be back hard at work with some new ideas for you. I know you will be waiting with bated breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment